20 August 2017

Good luck MIRA!

Assalamualaikum


Back to 2015, when I am done with MIAT and starting to work my weight drop drastically. Bila aku decide untuk stop jog setiap petang starting from Ramadhan, dan aku makan sangat sikit sebab takde selera. Tapi, lepas raya aku makan banyak lagi. I do not know how, tapi kaki aku memang kecik gila. Macam muscle drop. 

Aku sedar berat aku turun mendadak bila aku start kerja kat Maybank. Then, I am starting to eat a lot. Managed to be normal again, I guess picture above when I was 55 kg and managed to keep maintained it.

Then, I resigned from Maybank and jobless for 2 months. Successfully to maintain my weight. But once I get a new job, I start to gain weight. After 8 months, I gain 7 kg. Hahaha, gila ar! Early 2017, I gain 8 kg! Weyh, my whole life my weight never exceed 58 kg duhh.

August 2017, still working out to loose that 8 kg. Last Ramadhan managed to get 59 kg, but as Mira will always be, she loves to eat so back to 63 kg. Hahaha. Now, I am trying to cut my food. Makan berat lunch je. Frequently jog, exercise and My sister and I start to join kickboxing class.

Slowly to loose the fat, I can feel my hip bone again. But I think my butt, erghhhh! Target aku sekarang, at least dapat kurangkan perut, then marilah kita menuju 55 kg.

Good luck MIRA!

No comments: